Enjoy My Life

lutfie design

I do want to enjoy my life, feel the sweet in every conflict of myself or with other person. I want to angry when I am angry about something, Cry when I feel sadness. Say what I want to reveal, not hold out in my heart. So I will not feel crowded in my bosom and not be burden in my mind.

One thing that I regret it in the last time is I couldn’t be myself, I was curbed by a situation. Situation that makes me keep silence without words. Situation where I couldn’t dig every talent that I have, dig more deep that I could do for myself. I regret every fault that I did and I was afraid it will happen again. So now I am like this, feel afraid to do mistakes. I know so long become loser.

If so I will dishonest in the same race circuit, think about my past time and regret it. If continuous until now then today will be regrettable in the future. I have to change my self-more better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment