Sorrow of love,compassion..!



I've always loved, but often hurt
I have always loved, but never appreciated
I always make sacrifices, but in waste
I always hoped, but disappointed that I get

Why are my fate like this
There may I not love my heart
My love is so big, it is clear in my mind
why is like a speck of dust in his eyes
Completely invisible, not too precious

What should I do to myself?
Why love is so complicated
I blind or love making fun of me
I Want to yell at love "my chest felt tight because of you!"

Oh love, why are you so cruel to me
I so adore you, but you despise me
I hold in high fidelity, the requirement that you give, is not it?
But why did you destroy my faith.

What kind of story will end
I would not care
giving up is not a good way, that's true
Without you I actually was not going to die


0 comments:

Post a Comment