Stress! I went to the train station

Many things can make us stress, such as boredom with everyday activities, the stress of work, family problems, love and so forth. So sometimes we can not control yourself, irritable and easily angered. If the stress I experience no longer be in control, I chose to go to the train station.

Do not get me wrong, I went to the train station not to commit suicide but to buy tickets to Jakarta Kota. It aims to cut the cycle of day-to-day activities that dull or often called refreshing. Hahaha ...
that time I was not planning to go to the train station, it occurred when I was in public transport.


Finally, I've been in the train, when it was quiet passenger, I ride comuter line:

Carriage was deserted
Just enjoy the scenery on the way to make a fresh mind.
Jakarta City
I could see the city sights, this is fun
Buildings in Jakarta
See Monas of the train, as if I were traveling around the jakarta
Monas
as if I could  see the Clinical Laboratory Building  from above
Clinical Laboratory Building
It feels less pleasant walks alone, finally I get off at the Jayakarta and stopped at the boarding friend.

Later that night we went to the Jakarta Old Town (People call Kota Tua), enjoy the night view at the old city (Kota Tua)
I'm in the old town (Kota Tua)

Atmosphere of Kota Tua in the night

I am also in the old town (Kota Tua, Jakarta)

Museum at the old town (Kota Tua)
Apparently a lot of wonderful things that I can see, I feel more alive. With open minds see the environment around me inspired to keep the spirit through the day, becoming more grateful and ready to indulge again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment