My heart says, I'm dying!


It's my moment broke my heart to know that I love this feeling as long as there is no meaning for you. Every time wherever I am, I always remember you. And I do not think that I was never there in your mind. My moment and wish you were falling, I want you to be a lean, strengthened me, hold me, make me get up.

basically you're just a shadow in every stride. Every breath with all my love with your name, who you know is just an ordinary breeze. I always chestnut when I'm with you I'm definitely happy, is ultimately just adds to injury but never seem to be a deterrent. In my imagination you're the sun that gives warmth in my soul, in fact such a distinguished evening cloudy, cold, lonely and empty smothering.

Do you know what is my mind? miserable without you I live without goals and I could not stand on my own feet, while you can run even run fast. Do not you think that is not fair to me, so why the situation is like this. If you feel what I feel, you may not do this to me. You know for sure that my heart is for you, but why do you loved to hurt me.

You're proud of in front of your friends and say "He has a crush on me, and like to look at me". You're making me low in front of them, do you even are?

Actually, what do you expect to account for it? In each of my eyes you know I miss you, but you do not know that I cried when I could not see even a day. How could you have the heart to me, if you do not like tell me. Do not treat me like this.

I'm stupid because all this time waiting for your love, I've been crying for people who are not worth crying, I love people who make me despicable, I forgot myself for always miss you. I just realized that you're not too precious to be fought.

Writing on the past is a scratch on the love story that I want to capture the reflection and learning. Hopefully my hope is that reading this could take a lesson from that I've had and not to any loving person. Good work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment