Why just split second



I was happy to know you
At that moment the world as if by my side
Accompany you were something most beautiful
At that time was moment that easy in my life

I knew that impossible if you loved me
But you were a person handing it to my love
You were different
From people that ever came in my life

Other person would run away when they knew I like them
Without gave me chanced to reveal
But you huddled up when you knew I loved you
I was happy although my love did not revenged

You gave me a day most happy
Because let me to loved you
So I can gave what I wanted to give
As being my love to you

Today I am cry because I miss you
To remember that moment
I hate to say if
But if the day coming again
I will happier

Wherever you are
I hope you alright
I am here always love you
Thanks have gave the day unforgettable

0 comments:

Post a Comment