We Are in The Past

Home from work at 4 am, idly waiting for the dawn prayer I open the laptop. no inspiration for writing, I am. smile alone, imagine how they word it? From left si Latif, Titin, Nia & Umu. I do not know where the photo was taken, essentially just copy & paste it .. (Usually, kids basic science Computer ..!).

photos taken while on an assignment from lecturer! rowdy behind it. I laughed out loud! look at this one. If no one at that time I said "oh ndisit Ko (Java language) ... which means wait a minute ..! I was not ready), Eh .. Muri laughing excitedly. Well next to me who else read about the paper, The True to his most diligent dah .. hahahai ...

Narcissistic in the hardware, if you think about it the more it seems Umu Arif same time keep the image, pretending not to know when I'm being photographed. Moreover latif, she knew when she was photographed, the more evidence she laughed at behind narcissistic (Gue, Muri, Titin, Yuda). Heehehe .. I am Soor (sorry), joking friend. All the know .. styles kidding me ...

"Memories of you guys are so beautiful together and too bad for oblivion, despite many differences, it is what makes us unique from each other. Sorry if it's a joke I too, Miss you all .."


0 comments:

Post a Comment