You are lucky man




You are lucky man if you still have parent. What thing that you will regret if one of them or both pass away? If it is happened to me, I will very regretting. Because I don’t make them happy yet, I will very regret because often make them disappointed.

This is story of a child that was leaved by his father; his mother said with soft language that now his father sleep in the house of God. That child thought is it because of me? So his father never goes home. One day in the night he mourns to God and asks where house of God is? He does miss his father and want to meet him.
The child mourns “now stay we that still woke up, through good and bad of life. The rain, please stop! I want to talk so that God listen my mourning, I promise that I will take care mom from hard of life. God, listen my mourning!”

That is my comprehension about song that sing by little Baim “Ratapanku”. The song is so touching for me, how feel if I were a child that leaved by his father, He didn’t know how a hard the life. About what that will happen without father as family protector. May be if happened to me, I will not able face it and I will mourn every time in my life.

The song makes me remember my parent that lives far in the village my birth place. I be worry about them, I hope they are alright. I say in my heart “Dad and mom, be patient a moment, I must be back. I will make you proud to me and make your life happy until you go home to the house of God. Dad, stay hold out from illness, please doesn’t go before see me. Mom, stay health to take care my dad, wait until I go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment