Regret Buy Second-Hand



Talk with my partner in the office about second-hand. I remember the first hand phone that I buy is second-hand. That time I was in second class of high school, it was trending schoolchild have a hand phone. Because of envious with my friends, I ask to buy hand phone to parent. Have you ever regret buy second-hand?

Story-short my parent buy a hand phone for me, the happiness as if just mine. What a happy because lately I have hand phone that I want it. In the night, there was knock the door. He was friend of my old brother; he brought a hand phone errand my old brother. I didn’t suppose and little disappointed.

The hand phone that I want is with FM radio, so that I can hear my favorite radio. But first time I turn on, the hand phone error (on and off itself). The battery was not originally from the hand phone, the headset too. There was nothing manual book, what again guarantee card and the box. It can be predicted the hand phone no longer survive, my regret increase because feel cheated.

Want or not want I received it, although without broad minded. If I knew would like that, I will buy it by myself. That make me very regret, the hand phone was bought from money of result corn harvest. For other people may be not considerable value, but for me is very valuable. Because the money was result from effort my parent plant corn as long as three month, for me it was not equal.

From that time I discouraged buy second-hand. So now if there is someone offers me second-hand, I will refuse it, I better buy new thing. No problem the price, I will buy it, although I have to save money so long to buy it. Even a year so that it will not happen again.

 Better I lost out a month or two month (delay buy hand phone) than I have to regret month to month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment