Because I Have Ever Been Felt In Love


Because I have ever been felt in love, I am like this. Now the love has gone, although I don’t hope her that ever I love come back. But is there someone that proper to be loved by me?

My love is not sexuality, my love what looked like. No many that I will demand, it is enough if you here beside me. Is there love that I will get comparable?

My love is for share happiness and sadness, it isn’t a pretension that if I don’t get from you, then I leave you alone. But don’t force my feeling, because I also don’t like to demand!

It isn’t because of your warm feeling, and then I love you. But it is because I don’t able to life without you. Even this story love just a moment, I wish happy with you.

And this story love will be reminded as love, no injury that can’t be made well. Injure that make me living death and loner.

Oh! Lover, come to me, give me expectation; I am weak and down hearted.

Oh! False lover, I ask to you, would you please don’t make me fall more low. If you don’t desire to me, don’t play with my feeling. I have enough weak and got a bad fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment