Choose! Sadness or Happiness


I just comment status of my friend on Facebook.  She said “I am happy, thanks Allah.”, and then I give comment “I am sad, thanks to Allah too”. She replies me by “Lutfi...fi...fi...” I imagine as if she is shaking her head. If you become her what will you say?

I back to give comment “why? Happy or sad, they are gift by Allah. You have to thank god, you feel happy because there is sadness (my English was not correct in the comment, I write giving not gift and sanding not sadness). (Laugh) it is alright because I still learn English.

Back to the topic, am I right? That happiness or sadness is gift by Allah. We should thank god if we fill happy and is a must. Happiness is something that anyone wants to it because every people struggle to find happiness.

Yeah, I try to imagine from the comment. I am just conscious that I only grateful when I get happiness. I don’t think yet that sadness also gift by god, is that right?

In the same manner as I enjoy happiness, I also want to enjoy sadness and think that it is gift by god. When I was sad and think like that, I feel better before and can be patient to face problem.

Praise be to god and thank to Efi, I can learn something because of your status on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment