Window’s Ollie



People said book is window of the world, that’s true!. Sunday ago I did routine habitual (make a fuss of me after six day do my job) and I come by Shopping Centre just look around perhaps there is something that I want to buy or just read book in the bookstore (lough). I saw a blue book, the book was so cute. The title is creative blog writing. What’s the content? Yeah, grandmother that has run one’s head into stone walls the door also knows.

Yups, I know right the content about blog writing, in the book is wrote with detail about benefit of blogging, tell experience of writer. There is one thing makes me without think too long take the book and go to the cashier soon. Do you know?

The book was wrote for a blogger clearly, actually when I was understood by deep-seated, much more benefit not only for blogger but for anyone that want to work or just amusing self through written (like me). The book also match as a reference for you that want to be journalist, short story writer even novelist. Especially if you don’t have any idea to write!

Chapter that I likeliest is chapter how to find idea or write theme. Who is never loss idea to write? In the chapter many method to look for idea of write so I never fresh out of stock to write.

Why I say such was the case? My mind was more opened after read the chapter, one of them is observation. I become more sensitive about what that there was around me. Because many thing that I get when I observing. Don’t you believe? You will know after read it.

Want to know more about writer? Visit her blog at www.salsabeela.com or facebook account at Salsabeela or twitter at @salsabeela.

0 comments:

Post a Comment