Love like thorn of cactus



I don’t know what I think about, that day I met person that I ever love even until now. She through in front of me with her boyfriend, Must I disappoint? Honestly I still love her. But is it still worth? No, for her, she never loves me. I try to think in that side and I shouldn’t need to disappoint.

That day pass so fast, but I still remember it. Just a moment met, but feel a week not enough to forget it. That day make me remember what she has done to me. How possible can like this?  I knew right she never loves me, that I don't know is why I do love her. It is so difficult to toss this feel, why I have to feel hurt like this? I feel want to die.

My feel is so honestly to her, if she doesn’t like me why she doesn’t have heart to appreciate it? She knew I very love her but why I was treated like this. Even without dirty of her word, she has made me crushed. Why I have to listen it?

She very happy played with my feeling, she smile to look me feel contemptible in front of her.  She makes me so disparage in front of her friend. Oh, is this love? Engaged in clapping one half hand but like smack thorn of cactus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment