Happy in restrictiveness



At that time I from BCP (Shopping Centre at Bekasi) will go to GIANT Mall. I had a good mind to take money at the ATM, the money be for my parent. I walk out from BCP, in the way I keep eye open that can be as good as less fortunate from me. But they are happy in restrictiveness than mine.

I think they are less fortunate or I that less fortunate. I see them crack jokes happily whereas I walk with a face that full off the hooks without smile. And cross in my mind “this month I spend much money and my saving fund some few”.

I see child that  absorbed in playing around their mother while their mother affection caring for children and a mother put to bed her child while waiting plastic glass that putted stuffed some money from kind man. But I never stop thinking “how much money that I will take for my parent?”

I look at all of side and I find that I am not fortune, why like that? I never am grateful with all I have. For example I show off my face with poker face when I see my saving fund left three hundred thousand rupiah. But actually the case is still enough for eat during ten days even I can treat my friend.

Will better if I grateful with what I have now, do you agree? Than beef about desirability that untouchable yet. Less grateful with my situation, like place in the background of myself, always see my under saving that make me feel inferior or torn around to think desirability that untouchable.

I am envious with them that happy in restrictiveness, grateful with little gift. Without think tomorrow can eat or can’t eat. I miserable, do i? But will more miserable if I can’t take wisdom from what I know about it.



WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Storage USB 3.0 Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment