Are your post error?



When I changed template on my blog, I was surprised because almost all article of my blog error. In my post appears word “Normal 0 false false...”, because it must a cut of my post appear on auto readmore. I think it happened because I changed the template, what I supposed to do? The template was so nice. It was pity if I have to change?

I think “is there other way?” then I ask grandfather (Google) “what cause it?”. Why my post was error? Because you copy and paste from Ms. Word directly. Format that contented in Ms. Word was different that there was in blogger. Calm down! It is not only you that have problem like that, your old brother (other blogger) too. Almost of them do the same wrong. (Lough)

So how what the solution grandpa? Be patient! My grandchild:

1. Block and change the format:

Block your letter of post, remove or format then change format of post with format that content in blogger. If done, try refreshing your blog page.

Note: this way only success in some post, because format of Ms. Word still left behind the blog.

2. Move your articles

Edit letter of post (copy & paste) move on notepad, while picture was deleted. Then click html (edit html) in blog, it was really right that format of Ms. Word left behind blog. Directly I block & delete it. Then I click compose, copy article in notepad and upload picture, the last click update.

Note: because notepad use standard format, so still can received by blog.
The problem have done, next when I intend to post my articles I wright directly from blogger or I create article on notepad then copy & paste on blogger. So the problem will not happen again. Thanks

SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)

0 comments:

Post a Comment