Doesn't Feel The Same




Not all the feeling is the same
If I dear you, It doesn’t mean you dear me

If I miss you, it doesn’t mean that you miss me
I myself know enough about it

I don’t know why?
My feeling is so deep to you
Although without you ask
You have knew that I love you

I look for many reasons
So I can close with you
However when I beside you
No words can say As if I just come and go

As a human I hope this feeling will revenger
Because I want to beloved by person that I love
But I may not to hope more than it
Although I always think about you

I am happy enough if I just can see you
Because I know I undeserving your love
Even this feeling is really undeserving
But I at the end of one’s rope

‘Cause be in fact
So hard for me to forgetting you
Say to me that you never love me
So I have reason to forget you

0 comments:

Post a Comment