Two Years Two Minutes



I hide my feelings and be a secret in the chest
Until buried in the soul, makes me feel empty
This heart felt tight when I miss you
Not able to do much to treat it

My moment to feel restless and difficult
I want your presence to keep me calm
Devoting my anxiety to get up from it all
I used to find excuses to meet you
How often did you reject it

It's not your fault if you did not come
Not your fault if you did not know
that I really need you

And you're not guilty of ignorance
That I love you so much
This longing was never treated
Until I was tortured like this

Nearly two years of love enveloped
And longing that undermined me languishing deserted

If I may ask, would I begged of you
I want a hug for two minutes

Although it was a sign
That I have to part with
Hopefully I can wait until the time comes
I'm going to leave you
And be memorable ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment