1 step be a high motivated



Ten minute to write, I don’t have any idea. How can I do that? Today is so hard for me. So I can’t think anything.

I am tired for a walk in the life; “I just want to do nothing”. Waste my time in the bedroom only to calm down myself and stop just a moment.

I remember a motivation that say “Let your life flow like water...” I think it is right. How do you think? If you think “It is wrong!”  Let’s look from the other side. Water will always find and find the way to straight on flow. How about you? Do you like that to reach your dreams.

I get that motivation from a site it is very useful for me. When I nearly give up I just remember it. Then I can fight again to better life. If I need other motivation I visit the blog, there is so many article that make better after I read it.

Who you are? You can read it as long as your computer connects to internet or your mobile gadget full of quota. Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment