Write make disgusting, but good!


Write is not thing that I like, you know why? My friends say my writing is bad like chicken leg (can’t be read). Hemm… be shy if someone read my writing. Look! I am disgusting because you read my writing…, hahaha… just kidding friend!

But I confess it is good. I can’t lie myself; it is summons of soul, brother! I am sorry make you disappointed. Writing is thing correct to express all of feel, further more I am not someone that easy to tell about my private problem although with good friend, is it right…!!! (Soimah version).

Once tell I feel be heavy responsibilities for them (to understand, I am melancholic). It doesn’t matter, I make them dizzy because my story jump here and there (it doesn’t focus in one problem).

I can see from their face that confusing! Or from sight of their eyes that full of question. They try give me suggestion that actually I don’t need it (proud man! Hihihi). How can they give me suggestion exactly? If my story turn around like yoyo! Huff...

The reasons that make me want to write my entire think about, I feel better if I can little to express that I deep in my heart. Do you agree with me?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment