Imagine! Enjoyable go to Singapore

lutfi design


Ear to listen that is God’s omnipotence that can’t be avoided it. Because of my ear, I am full of envious resentment with my friend, isn’t that evil? I overhear he is smart at badminton. He joined with national team of badminton in junior categories, awesome!. His friend said it, I never heard directly. That make me envious is he ever go to Singapore, when can I go there?.

I ever heard he has been teaching every Saturday, it was long I know that. But the news that new ones stick out, cause a commotion my eardrum (Veni Rose version). Next Tuesday night he was invited to match by boss, in the place my boss usually playing badminton. Coincident they hobby is same that is badminton.

Satisfactory performance! He is young and talented (lough). Because of his talent, he can go around Singapore. Just that is making me envious, when is my turn? I hunger to go there (cry).

When he came in office room, he was confirmed by boss (my boss is many). He actual was invited by boss to playing badminton. Out of the topic, every Sunday he has being matched in Bandung. Unsparing he is trained by Taufik Hidayat Trainer’s. I think what performance that I have so I can make a tour to Singapore. I really want it!

The next day I asked “Is that right if you ever travelling to Singapore?”. He answered “Just one week in Singapore”, just one week! For me that never go around there yet, one week is so long. “How situation there?” he said “the city is so clean, not only trash even leave felt down was took by people that through and then tossed it in the dustbin”.

Fad cheer up myself, don’t be anxious one day you must be there. So long as you straight on try and not to yield an inch with prayed. Not only Singapore even you can around the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment