I was deceived, under the pretext of Fraud Job Interview!


About three or four days ago that I could e-mail from a site in the form of information about the job seekers alert "fraud alert" under the guise of job seekers interview calls. I so remember these events once experienced, can call the work of a company in Jakarta, precisely in the area of ​​Manggarai. I forget the name of his company since long kejadianya really, but I end up fee to be able to work in the company.

I apply for a job as Admin on a company site to advertise job seekers (not sites that send me e-mail). The next day I can call interview from the company (I can sms afternoon that it reminds interview to come tomorrow). Short stories which have been determined on the day I woke up late and I could not come up interview, but strangely they still want to invite my interview.

The next day I came in the company, only that I began to doubt and feel weird. The problem is the name of the company that I've applied at different sites with the name of the company that I visited (but the same interviewer name). Hold time that I and other job seekers told to immediately go, I wonder who in one interview room (so rich crowded market, here and there, interview the interview).

I've felt something was wrong, I interviewed there. The interviewer learned my CV and explain my jobdesk  (I was only given the opportunity to answer "yes" and "yes" every question from the interviewer, without being given the opportunity to think). But I tried to calm down and think.

The interview was very short and fast, came at the end. I immediately got a job in the company, but I have to follow the procedure again. I had to follow my training a few days and had to pay a training fee of Rp. 500,000 on the pretext I could certificates, signatures and contracts directly in the work place in accordance domicile.

Finally the following dialogue:

Me: "I do not take money for it"
Interviewer: "Can DP first, half"
Me: "I'm Just take the cost of round-trip alone!"
Interviewer: "if 50 thousand?"
Me: "real, I Just take the cost of round-trip"
Interviewer: "Fine, 20 thousand?"

Rich people selling bargaining, finally reached the last offer. I give money to Rp 10,000 (in my heart "so be it, it was counted as charity, it was counted as charity". Upon giving my money directly welcome home and I was given an invitation letter regarding training and the lack of money payments. Following day I got a call (I do not lift) and sms that the content is congratulated in the company and I accepted the invitation and their lack of training are you required to pay (I got sms for three days in a row but I am not oblivious).

That was my experience when looking for a job, hopefully the reader can take a lesson from what I've experienced and more cautious in looking for work. And if you get an interview call, you should ask the lag time of the day, my goal one day pause is used to find out the company that invited you interview. I will write tips on how to avoid these scams (at least minimize).

Oh yes, thank you to the team www.jobstreet.com who have sent me e-mails regarding "fraud alert" under the guise of an interview invitation for job seekers. So I could write this article, may be useful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment