Happiness or sadness?




When this was written, I just give comments Efi (college friend) on facebook. She held a status "I am happy, thanks God" then I commented "I am sad, thanks to God too". She's behind the comment "Lutfi ... fi ... fi ..". I imagine (ciaa..) she wrote that fit her head. If you become her what would you say?.

I give comments back again "Why? happy or sad. They are giving by God, you have to thanks, you feel happy Because there is sadning". hahaha

I try to imagine ..!, Yeah .. Well, from the comments I realized that all this time I was actually just grateful to get happiness. Not thought of that sadness is also a gift from God, don't you think?.

As I enjoy the happiness, I also want to enjoy the sadness And think that it is also from Allah. When I feel sad and think like that I feel much better than before and can be more patient with the problem.

Praise be to Allah (Alhamdulillah yah ...), and thank you for Efi status as I was learning something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment